Thank you to all who supported our Fundraiser!
FINAL 50/50 POT
WINNING TICKET #
- Lottery License LR19-0025.
- Prize is 50 per cent of the total pot.
- Last update Thursday, July 18 at 8:30 PM.
about the 50/50 at ag in motion
- Single ticket for $5 each
- 3 tickets for $10
- 8 tickets for $20
- Sales will begin at 10 a.m. on July 16 and sales will end at 2 p.m. on July 18 at the Ag In Motion site
- Winner will be drawn on July 18 at 4 p.m. at the Ag In Motion site.
- The winning ticket number will be posted on this website. Ticket purchasers do NOT need to be present at the draw to win.
Where can i buy tickets?
Come visit us at Ag In Motion! The 50/50 tent is located at Booth #OAG5. You’ll find us on 2nd Street beside the FCC Pavilion Tent and next to the 4-H Family Fun Zone. Check the Ag in Motion Show Site map HERE.
You can also find our sellers walking around the Ag In Motion grounds, wearing 50/50 aprons!
What is the 50/50 supporting?
The Ag in Motion 50/50 is administered by 4-H Saskatchewan and Agriculture in the Classroom-SK for the purpose of supporting experiential education and leadership development of youth related to agriculture and strengthening the agricultural community.
4-H Saskatchewan is a project-based community youth organization dedicated to the growth and development of our members and volunteers through our motto “Learn To Do By Doing”.
Click on the logo to learn more about 4-H.
Agriculture in the Classroom Saskatchewan partners with the agriculture and education communities to connect kids with agriculture through innovative, experiential and curriculum-based programs and resources.
Click on the logo to learn more about AITC.
Rules of play
- The draw date is July 18, 2019 at 4:00 pm at the Ag in Motion Show Site northwest of Saskatoon. Detailed location: Range Road 3083 at Hwy. 16, RM of Corman Park Section 15; Latitude: 52.3549; Longitude: -107.0718
- All tickets must be purchased at the Ag in Motion Show Site from approved ticket sellers. Ticket sellers will be in the assigned 50/50 ticket booth(s) or wearing clearly identifiable “50/50” aprons/vests walking around the Ag in Motion Show Site.
- All purchasers must be 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
- All ticket sales shall take place in Saskatchewan. All tickets are eligible to win a prize. Ticket prices are as follows:
- Single ticket for $5.00 each (4,000 available);
- 3 tickets for $10.00 (8,000 packages - 24,000 available);
- 8 tickets for $20.00 (9,000 packages - 72,000 available).
- Tickets are sold for cash value only and winner will receive 50% of the ticket sales (maximum possible payout: $140,000)
- Ticket sales will begin at 10:00 am on July 16, 2019. The ticket sales deadline is 2:00 pm on July 18, 2019. All tickets and proceeds are to be returned to the 50/50 sales booth by this date and time . Section 3 (d) (III) of the Raffle Terms and conditions requires that all raffle ticket stubs, sold and unsold, and money are returned to the organization prior to any draw taking place.
- The winner will be selected by a standard ticket draw. Ticket stubs are placed in a transparent draw drum, mixed, and the winner determined by the random selection of one stub in the drum.
- Ticket purchasers do NOT need to be present at the draw to win.
- The winning ticket number will be announced at the Ag in Motion show site, on the 4-H Saskatchewan and AITC-SK websites, and applicable social media channels (Facebook, Twitter). Efforts will be made to contact the winning ticket holder by telephone as listed on the winning ticket stub.
- The winning ticket (with a number matching the winning stub) must be presented by the winner to claim the prize.
- Prizes will be awarded to the person named on the ticket. If the winning ticket has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the first name listed on the ticket. The Administrators are not responsible for any disputes arising between individuals whose names appear on the ticket.
- The winner will be given information on how to claim their prize. Full contact information including a legal name, address, and phone number/email will be required to issue payment.
- Prize must be claimed within 90 days of the draw date. If the prize goes unclaimed beyond the hold date, the cash/prize shall be donated to a charitable organization approved by SLGA.
- Members, Directors, Family, and Volunteers of the either 4-H Saskatchewan or AITC-SK are allowed to purchase tickets for the 50/50. These tickets can only be purchased from another seller of tickets in the same manner as any other independent person would purchase tickets.
- Personal information collected will be used to fulfill ticket orders, provide information on our future lotteries or fundraisers, contact prize winners and publicize the names of prize winners. We do not sell, trade or lease your personal information.
- Questions, complaints or disputes can be directed to the Executive Director of 4-H Saskatchewan (306-933-7727) or Executive Director of Agriculture in the Classroom – Saskatchewan (306-933-5520).