4-H Saskatchewan is seeking an outgoing student to join the Provincial 4-H Office staff team for the summer.
4-H Summer Programming Coordinator
- Education or work experience related to agriculture, recreation, youth development, or event planning.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in a summer camp environment.
- Previous experience leading recreation/sport/art/music based activities (coaching, music lessons, etc.)
- 4-H knowledge or experience.
Salary: $13.00-$15.00 per hour
Please send resume to and cover letter to email@example.com by May 15th to be considered for this position.