Attention all AGM attendees - we are only a week away from the big event!
AGM is held at the Saskatoon Inn located at 2002 Airport Drive in the north end of Saskatoon. Registration will take place on Saturday, March 24between 9:00 am and 9:45 am, with the program beginning promptly at 10:00 am. The program should wrap up by approximately 3:00 pm on Sunday, March 25.
When you Arrive:
- When you arrive, come straight to Ballroom B (up the ramp) – you do NOT need to register at the front desk.
- Hotel rooms will not be ready when you arrive. You can leave luggage in your vehicle, or bring it to the meeting room where we will have a space to store it until rooms are available.
Reminders for all attendees:
- Bring your AGM Package with you (that you received in the mail)
- It’s not too late to submit your nomination forms for Advisory Council and Board of Director positions!
- It’s not too late to submit your application form for the new Member and Leader Ambassador program. Applications must be received by 4:30 PM on Mar. 18.
- We will be discussing the new draft Livestock Show Rules during the Focus on 4-H Forum – you’ll find a copy here: Livestock Show Rules
- Don’t forget your Loonies for the Loonie Draws!
- The recommended dress code is business casual, and for the banquet formal wear is recommended.
- All attendees are expected to stay at the hotel for the entire program. Youth delegates (even those of legal age) are not permitted to leave the hotel.
Reminders For Voting Delegates:
- You will receive a voting card when you register. Make sure that you are prepared to represent your region by voting for BOD/AC nominees, and on the resolutions.
- You will be asked to present a District Report at your regional meeting. There are helpful hints for Remember to bring a PRINTED copy of your District Report for your Regional Meeting Secretary